If you are looking for a dentist you usually shop for a dentist using one of these methods:
1. You go to Google and search "Dentists near me". Google says how about this one? (Usually pops up based on how good a practice is at ranking on Google using SEO.)
2. You ask your friends or family. "Hey, Susie who do you go to for your dentist?"
3. You saw a flyer, window sign, advertisement of some sort or drove by a dentist office and remembered the name when the time came.
Let me ask you this. If you are looking for a dentist and use one of these methods..How do you know if they are really trusted?
On another note, if you are looking for a dentist and know what you need done how to do you go about shopping for the best price?
You call every dentist in your area and ask what their price is? Which usually ends in a consultation...
We had all these same questions and issues when shopping for a dentist. We wanted to create a transparent and user-friendly experience for people just like you looking for a dentist.
Here is how you use it:
1. Go to www.DentalGenie.com
2. Share your location or enter a zip code
3. Pick the procedure you want to shop. I.e. "Cleanings"
4. Shop for a dentist by reviewing profiles, testimonials, and of course price.
5. Pick a dentist who you like and either "Request more info" or "Call Office."
It's that simple. Guess what there is one more feature WE LOVE. All the dentists on Dental Genie offer special pricing for using the marketplace.
If you have more questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org